Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Resolve is like Iron

My New Years Resolutions:

Temporal Education:
Finish my BS in Political Science
Take the GRE
Apply for Graduate School at Brandeis University

Spiritual Education:
Read the D&C in its entirety
Read the NT with the complete Joseph Smith Translation

What resolution isn’t complete without goals for physical self-improvement?
Physical Goals:
Obtain my B09 in Foil or C09 in Sabre
Run a 5k without slowing down or stopping to catch my breath
Run a 10k.
Workout at least twice per week

Professional Goals:
Get a Job working with either FMCNA or nGenera

Service Goals:
India!
Clayton Musical (Peter Pan)
2 hours a week of Community Service

Orientation Goals:
Come to peace within myself within the Gospel and Homosexuality and the Church.
Visit the temple as often as I can.
Date

No comments:

Post a Comment