Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Made This Way?

Was I made Gay? or was it just a product of the fallen world? I haven't really wondered as to this question, but in talking with my friend about something else, I told her about god's hand in all things and I remembered this scripture "And in nothing doth man offend God, or against none is his wrath kindled, save those who confess not his hand in all things, and obey not his commandments."

I find this a remarkable quote. I know now that I was created this way for some reason. That for some reason, me being Gay will be for my learning, or like the blind man healed by Jesus was there to teach others. But either way I know that the LORD create me Gay and it brings me great comfort to know this. I wonder what the Bretheren would have to say about this? would it be that yes I was created this way so I could learn to resist it like someone who was created a pedophile or an alcoholic? or would it be that no I wasn't created this way but it is Satan's hand?

Or would it be the deeper analysis that states that yes it is Satan and the Fallen world that made me Gay but they were created by God? much like the story of th eman who told God that he could recreate man out of the dust of the Earth, God agreed to a challenge and they both created a man from the dust of the earth, but God then chuckled and said "I created the dust." But does it matter what learned men say? I believe that it only matters what the Lord and his spirit say unto us whether through them or not but given a choice I will take the Spirit over a man any day.

1 comment:

  1. David, I have never thought of my sga from the perspective of the scripture you quoted. I appreciate that you are a bit more of a deep thinker than I am. You have given me something to ponder for a while.

    Thanks,
    Bravone

    ReplyDelete